Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I went to Palolo Pool today, not to swim as usual but to coach Ashley, one of my new athletes. After the session with her, I met with Rory Seiter and his girlfriend, Mosha (sorry if I spell that wrong) to correct their swim stroke. Rory took a couple of awesome underwater shots, which I will post soon. I found something positive about the very cold water of palolo pool. Not many people go there, so less sweat and pee. Less sweat and pee, less bacteria and more visibility. I like Palolo Pool!

Rory is managing my website. He worked for Rudy Project and now is the designated driver of the truck for the 2009 USAT Endurance Mobile Tour. Check it out at http://usatri.blogspot.com/ . He even will have a trailer with an endless pool that’ll be set up at the races for people to try. Pretty cool!

No comments: